Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why I don't work for Hallmark.

There are certain times when people tell you things where, despite being pretty good at social responses, there is just no appropriate response available.  It is those times that I most want to make inappropriate cards for people.

This one is great for the stomach bug that seems to be going around this week... or if you have the ability to travel back in time, for people who didn't read the warnings on products that contained Olestra.

You're welcome.



Er... I guess a simple "Sorry!" would have worked too.


10 comments:

  1. My sister had a very flamboyant guy friend who once declared to us, "Have you tried those WOW chips? They will make you sh** in your car!" I wish we'd had this card to give him. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha!!!! You need to make a whole series of these for all kinds of awkward situations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice juxtaposition with the waterfall....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! I just LOL'd at both your post and at Marci Jane's comment. Both, perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family would buy those cards. I have a large family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallmark doesn't know what they're missing. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! (Honestly, I can never come up with anything witty to say in your comment stream. So I usually don't say anything. Tough call.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good product to add to your line...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Jennifer... a new product for your etsy store. I would buy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...