Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cheeseblarg's Llama Dress Up!

Sweet weasels, I should have taped myself creating this because I probably could have won some sort of prize for yelling and cursing nonsensically at my computer. But it is done, and uploaded, and it is all for you... and it was also for me, because the parts where I was not cursing and yelling and wishing everyone in the world dead, were actually pretty fun.

For the record, this was my first time doing Flash, ever.  And I had to figure out how to use it myself, because the tutorials I found didn't use the version I was using, which is apparently completely different. But now that I know how to do it, I could probably be encouraged to do more sometime. *nudge*
Let me know how you like it, and tell a friend to come play!





GHA! Hold tight if it isn't working for you. It seems to load every other time. I am working on other hosting. ETA: Hooray! Changed hosting, working now! Thanks Luc and Caz!

13 comments:

  1. Hey it's working now. That is awesome <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. You should have a contest for the one that can dress the llama up the best. They could all take screen caps of their llama costume, and send them to you. Yeah? I think it's a good idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOWZER! (yes, just one yowzer-for emphasis)...this is a GREAT post! This is where I come for all my funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My llama was...

    Are you ready?

    A LLAMA WITH COWBOY BOOTS AND A MEDAL AND A CROWN AND TWO RUGS ON HIS BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy dingleberries. I just realized that the llama can have a Ghostbusters jumpsuit. This was my face: http://cdn1.pics.videobash.com/photos/000/004/607/4607.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was dying this morning (major cramps, plus a cold, plus a sprained knee, plus a giant itchy spider bite on my nose! It has been a very bad week!)and this made me happy and entertained for over an hour!!! thank you for making my whole day way better when it started out really, really bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a ton of fun! ^_^ Sorry I'm not gonna get over to facebook to show you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was way more fun than it should be. I salute you!

    I used it to make Princess Taco of the Tex Mex Enterprise.

    She salutes you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ghostbusters McTacoHead Llama FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was much too fun - excellent time killer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. my favorite is taco hat, ghostbusters jumpsuit, and red tennies. <3!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...