Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gelt Trip

It's the last night of Hanukkah!   Of course, it is not the last DAY of Hanukkah, but alas... I'm not going change my counting now.  You should know how Jewish holidays work.

So what have you gotten me, huh?  I've gotten you something EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! No, it's okay, I understand. You don't have to get me anything, even though I thought of you and made sure you had something each night... I'll live.

Don't worry, you won't only get the fantastic guilt trip above, you also get this:


Hanukkah gelt! The most delicious terrible waxy chocolate of the year. I knew it never tasted very good as a kid, but I didn't care because it was chocolate and it was being given to me with no restrictions.

I know you may have been expecting something more spectacular for the last night of Hanukkah, but as I said before, this was a recreation of MY Hanukkahs, and you'll have to wait until after Christmas when everything is on sale to get anything worthwhile. =P

1 comment:

  1. Psh, waxy chocolate is still chocolate. Silver linings woman!

    I do enjoy gifts though :D I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...