Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Things I Learned This Week- Episode 3

I haven't learned all that much this week because I am doing the vacationing thing, but I have made quite a few observations, like this ad I found in the back of a health food store's wellness magazine:


The disturbing part here is the wine offering. As I tweeted:



I did learn, however a terrible terrible lesson last night, while getting up in the middle of the night at my friend's house to pee:


Honestly, electrical plugs are like the bachelor's Lego. I feel it is my duty to warn everyone now. DON'T STEP ON THEM.  It is highly unpleasant. 


And finally, a culinary observation: 




2 comments:

  1. With the chocolate watermelon, were you trying a recipe, or did you just dip a piece?

    Another fail is combining watermelon with feta. This has been trending lately and it is yucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just imagining the combination.
      Truth be told, I was not a fan of watermelon for many years, but now I find myself craving it. It was the watermelon/feta combo that brought me back to liking it again, actually.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...