Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super (Sad) Bowl

I've spent my day cooking a ridiculous amount of food for my family for the Super Bowl.  We don't follow any teams, especially since our state doesn't have a football team, but I like excuses to cook and be ridiculous, and I like the commercials.

And I wasn't going to post anything, but I wanted to bolster the self-esteem of this poor bowl in my kitchen, the Super Sad Bowl, or I assume it must be because it attempted to jump out of my hands and plummet to its death EVERY time I picked it up.  No other kitchen implements did that, so I have to guess it is really unhappy and has given up on life.



But I want it to know that it doesn't have to feel so sad, because I really care about it.  Bowl, you were VERY helpful while I was cooking.  You did a really good job and I appreciate you a lot. It's not just when you are working though bowl, I appreciate you all the time, even when you are just sitting there on the shelf. So, cheer up little bowl;

I LOVE YOU!
Dare I say, WE love you!

2 comments:

  1. I made frito pie and my much coveted (by my boyfriend) queso dip. Now I am goofing around in between the boring times when there aren't any funny commercials on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like funny ads, YouTube "Cannes Lions".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...