Monday, November 22, 2010

Troubling Turkey Trends

For some reason, I am completely scandalized at the growing trend I am seeing of people celebrating Thanksgiving early.  I've no idea why it should matter to me, but damn it, Thanksgiving is on THURSDAY!  How dare these people make a completely arbitrary holiday fit their schedule!?
Inconveniencing people is one of the greatest parts of the holidays!


For instance, last year, I wouldn't allow anyone to eat unless they drew a suitable "hand turkey" first.

2 comments:

  1. There is already a radio station here playing nothing but Christmas music. Now THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Bruce, Christmas is ONLY 33 days away!!!

    Seriously though, my boss at work is already getting Christmas decor out... it's ridonkulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...