Friday, December 10, 2010

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby Right Round.

I spent the afternoon hanging out with my four year old nephew who spent the afternoon pretending to be different types of dinosaurs and spinning on a footstool that I used to spin on when I was a kid.  In fact, I procured the chair and ottoman from my grandmother's house when she died because it was THE best spinning surface that ever existed, plus she had good decorating sense.

Why do we stop spinning as adults?  I am sure my life would be much happier if I took some time each day to spin until I was a few turns before dizzy.  Maybe I should take a spinning class...

3 comments:

  1. I occasionally spin in my desk chair at work. Fortunately, the folks around me are almost as crazy as I am, so nobody thinks anything of it.

    Love your "blarg"
    (just discovered you via EPBOT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. spinning class isn't nearly as fun as the name suggests.

    and YAY for this post to be on my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL just had to share - we don't have to stop spinning as adults! sometimes when i'm at an office supply store, i like to test out the chairs... : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...