Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Hump(back Whale) Day!

I've been thinking of taking some scheduled days off until I reach 100 followers... or until I feel less like poop... or maybe not. Don't know. But I do know that there have not been nearly enough whales on this here blarg, so I plan to remedy that.


I should probably complain to this toy company and inform them that humpback whales do not have big honkin' dorsal fins, but alas, I don't speak Chinese. Maybe it is just a growth. I shouldn't make a big deal of it, it might make the whale self-conscious, as if being body-slammed by Hulk Hogan wasn't bad enough.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you post every day!!!! I follow about a dozen blogs and often I click through all my tabs and you are the only person that has posted, and it makes me smile and then I read it and I crack up every time! I understand that you are sick though, and I wouldn't ask you to slave and post if you need a day off!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...