Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May Sticker Sale

These stickers are only available during May.  That is the next 6 days.  There are 18 available currently, and no more than 36 will be made. With shipping, each sticker is $1.75 USD.  You can choose to send me more if you like, in case you are feeling generous, but of course, you don't have to.  Each hand cut sticker is slightly less than 3 inches high and about 2 inches wide and has a matte finish. Will be sent USPS.







No longer available for sale! 








(if you are reading this via RSS, please know that there is a link on the actual post to purchase this sticker)



Why am I selling stickers?

My husband lost his job about 2 weeks ago. I'd like to pick up some slack until he is able to find a new job. Plus, stickers are awesome, are within my skill set, and I like being able to not be stressed constantly about money. There will be more limited edition and one of a kind items for sale next month, as well.


What's the "more"?


 The "more" is just an option to pay more, if one feels like it. One of my favorite musicians offers her albums for "60 cents or more," online and I wanted to do something similar, but I couldn't do it the way I wanted to 
because I needed to keep track of how many items sell, since the stickers are limited edition.


On average, I spend 2-3 hours a day working on stuff for the blarg. It's unpaid. I don't get ad revenue (yet!?).  I try to post 5 days a week... so if someone wanted to pay me more, out of the kindness of their heart, I wanted to give them the option! 

11 comments:

  1. I love it! Bought a lama sticker, but what's the "more"? You should make a Narwal sticker too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ReD- Thanks for being the first! I'll send it out tomorrow!

    The more, btw, is just an option to pay more, if one feels like it. One of my favorite musicians offers her albums for "60 cents or more," online and I wanted to do something similar, but I couldn't do it the way I wanted to because I needed to keep track of how many were sold, since it is limited edition.

    And you can bet your sweet bippy a narwhal will be coming soon. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. PUT ADS ON YOUR BLARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You could be making moneys!!!!

    I will even click on them as they will probably send me to sites that sell Llamas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked on an ad. I hope this means you will get paid :) I don't suppose you send stickers to Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So do you get paid for every time an ad is clicked? Or does it have to be a certain number of clicks before you make anything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sarah- They are there, they've always been there.

    Jemma- I am looking into how much shipping is... I thought I could, but I need to make sure.

    @Molly Mae (et all)- I am not asking anyone to click the ads. In fact, they can cancel my account if they think I am, and I am not. But the way it works is that I get credits for clicks and when it hits a large amount, that is about 3 times what it is now, they pay out... only they don't pay out, from what I understand, if it seems like there is any hanky panky, like people being directed to click, or if I accidentally click my own ad, or if people are just clicking to help and don't actually spend time looking at the ad... so I would say, if something interests you, look at it, but don't just click for the sake of clicking, as they record that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I see it, it's ateeny tine ad for stickers....sounds like you're actaully advertising against yourself there...:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love moose & aardvarks & capybaras (in addition to llamas, of course. If you ever feel like branching out, I'll be your best customer!

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i LOVE your llama! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for my sticker! I love my little guy (or gal, not sure). Looking forward to your next offer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...