Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Sticker Sale- Tom Llama


These stickers are only available during November. It is a limited edition sticker with only 25 available for sale. With shipping, each sticker is $2 USD. You can choose to send me more if you like, in case you are feeling generous, but of course, you don't have to.

 Each hand cut sticker is around 3.6  inches high by about 2.6 inches wide and has a matte finish. Will be sent first class mail by USPS.  For those outside the US, please choose the outside US option for the first sticker, and $2 for any additional sticker in the same order.







No longer for sale, sorry!

(for those viewing by RSS, there is a button to purchase the sticker on the actual post)








Why am I selling stickers?


Because people buy them and collecting things is fun.
Also, my husband lost his job in May. He still doesn't have a job. And, stickers are awesome, are within my skill set, and I like being able to not be stressed constantly about money.


Donation? Why would I give you a donation? Stop panhandling!


 The "donation" is just an option to pay a little bit extra, if one feels like it- for example, if you feel you have gotten extra value out of me drawing for you and making you laugh on a somewhat regular basis. One of my favorite musicians offers her albums for "60 cents or more," online and I wanted to do something similar, but I couldn't do it the way I wanted to because I needed to keep track of how many items sell, since the stickers are limited edition. No one is obligated to send me more, but it is there if you want to. 
And stop being mean, I am not panhandling... panhandling implies that I smell bad and have a sign. I have no sign.


3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! You're not panhandling, you're just giving people the option to be generous, since it's now the season.

    I love turkey/pilgrim llama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, if i had extra money for awesomeness, i would totally buy this sticker. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard there are a ton of jobs in North Dakota. I wasn't sure how far you are away from there or if it would be desireable/compatible with his skill set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...