Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hanukkah 2012: 8th Night- CRAPTASTIC!

I hope you have enjoyed this year's Hanukkah. Mine hasn't sucked terribly, and I have actually gotten quite a few useful things (which I don't think has happened before, ever). Tonight, for the final night of Hanukkah, your present is PAGE THREE of CRAP! which actually reveals a good part of what this comic is actually about, though there are a few more surprises in store. If I get encouragement (comments, views, proposals), I will share more soon, and if not, I will share it when I feel like it. If you missed pages one and two, you can find them using this link --> I'm a link <-- because comics make more sense when you read them in order.



Click here to see it full sized for ease of reading and whatnot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...